To provide exceptional clinical diagnostic testing that is affordable and easily accessible to patients and their health care providers.
Our goal is to set the standard for excellence in diagnostic testing services. By doing so we provide you with the information and insight you need to achieve your goal – to provide your patients with the best possible healthcare.
To uphold the highest morals and values while always putting the patients safety and welfare first.
- To provide our services reliably and consistently, at a level of excellence that will be noticed and appreciated.
- To treat our clients and each other with respect and courtesy, and foster a work environment in which trust, teamwork, and equity are an everyday reality.
- To keep all information pertaining to patients, as well as professional and commercial issues, in the strictest confidence.
- To be responsible corporate citizens of the world. We strictly comply with both the spirit and the letter of the laws and regulations that govern our business.
- To acknowledge our personal and corporate accountability and accept full responsibility for the performance of our duties.
- To promote diligence in all things. Exceptional competence, unwavering reliability, and meticulous adherence to process discipline are essential to maintaining the highest possible level of excellence in laboratory medicine.
- To respect individual differences and value diversity.
- To establish and maintain leadership in our field. PMH Laboratory, Inc will be the standard by which all other diagnostic testing laboratories are measured.
PMH Laboratory is a fully licensed laboratory and provides services in the state of California and Florida. HCFA under CLIA 88 and is accredited by COLA.
Laboratory is a fully licensed laboratory and provides services in the state of California and Florida. HCFA under CLIA 88 and is accredited by COLA. We are located in Huntington Beach, and we provide testing services in Newport Beach, Fountain Valley, and other cities in Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego.